Monday, July 5, 2010

Simpleng Tao -Gloc 9


Simpleng Tao -Gloc 9


Artist: Gloc 9
Director / Producer: Francis Magalona
Director of Photography: Rod Ducusin
Audio Track Editor: Frank Magalona
Editor: Manie Magbanua, Jr.
Label: Star Records
Year: 2004

Gloc9 aka Aries, the fastest rapper in the RP. A truly guerrilla shoot from the streets of Broadway in QC, to Filipino Pics Studio, to the park in Marikina. I enjoyed experimenting on the color and composition especially on the part where 2 Gloc 9s rap at the same time (on the cover).


Download

watch simpleng tao video

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog specially the content about hip-hop and rap because I’m also a music lover and I love hip-hop and rap too.
    I'm so proud that our very own Pinoy Hip-Hop and artists still exist and making their name when it comes to Hip-Hop Music. You may also visit my blog about Passionate Music

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..you're the best.. i love you're songs.. simple yet striking..

    ReplyDelete